Tuesday 30 June 2009

Yokohama - Ansley

The classic DOF shot


Recently started digital editing. I tried to recreate the infra film shot

My lens (18-105) is not a macro lens, but I managed to crop it from the huge size. This is done by standing far, zooming as much as possible with the huge aperture.


Repeated patterns


Create the dreamy effect. The blurriness was enhanced digitally

Chased this bugger like mad

I was actually more interested in getting the veins of the leave.

I love black and white pictures

Desaturated the picture and tried to make Stich stand out

Bright colours are the best.

Priceless

Trying to capture the feeling

I tried to link King and Queen to the two person, just missing Jack.

Seems to me a high contrast black and white works best here.

Colours

2 comments:

  1. True Master. You made simple things look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Buzzzzz" one is damn good! The angle and the color!

    ReplyDelete